Ann Catherine Wingfield
b. circa 1817, d. 20 August 1862
- Ann Catherine Wingfield was born circa 1817 in Georgia.
- She married Peter Buford Terrell Jr., son of Peter Buford Terrell and Penelope Jones, on 4 November 1834 in Coweta County, Georgia, by license issued the same day, with J. Y. Alexander, MG, officiating.
- Peter Buford Terrell Jr. and Ann Catherine Wingfield appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1850 in Coweta County, Georgia. Other members of the household included Richmond Terrell, Mary F. Terrell, John Butler Terrell and William Jones Terrell. Also in the household were sister-in-law Sophia Terrell (age 43) and Terrell children Thos P. (20), E. P. (21), Mary (16), Martha S. (14) and Edwin (8), as well as student Edwin G. Philips (20).
- Ann Catherine Wingfield became a widow at the 17 October 1851 death of her husband Peter Buford Terrell Jr.
- She married William H. Randle on 21 October 1852 in Washington County, Texas.
- Ann Catherine Wingfield appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1860 in Anderson PO, Grimes County, Texas. Also in the household were Randle children Lizzie (age 6) and Richard (5), and Terrell children W. J. (20), May F. (15), John B. (12), as well as W. H. Terrell (29).
- She was a farmer, according to the 1860 census.
- Ann Catherine Wingfield died on 20 August 1862.
- She was interred at Bowen Family Cemetery, Anderson, Grimes County, Texas.
- Last Edited: 3 Dec 2013