b. circa 1892, d. 6 May 1946
- Lottie Williams was born circa 1892 in Arkansas.
- She and an unknown person obtained a marriage license on 13 March 1914 with Gardner Page acting as bondsman.
- She married Mathew Houston Watts, son of Shelby Watts and Mary M. Crabtree, on 15 March 1917 in Crabtree, Van Buren County, Arkansas, with T. J. Middleton, JP, officiating.
- Mathew Houston Watts registered for the draft on 12 September 1918 in Van Buren County, Arkansas, while living with his wife Lottie in Crabtree, and self-employed there as a farmer.
- Lottie Williams died on 6 May 1946 in White County, Arkansas.
- Her husband Mathew Houston Watts became a widower at her death.
- Last Edited: 30 Oct 2012