Mathew Houston Watts
b. 30 September 1876, d. circa 1954
- Mathew Houston Watts was born on 30 September 1876 in Kentucky.
- He was known as Mat.
- Mary M. Crabtree appeared in the US federal census of 15 April 1910 in Mountain Township, Van Buren County, Arkansas. Other members of the household included Mathew Houston Watts.
- He was working on the home farm, according to the 1910 census.
- He married Lottie Williams on 15 March 1917 in Crabtree, Van Buren County, Arkansas, with T. J. Middleton, JP, officiating.
- Mathew Houston Watts registered for the draft on 12 September 1918 in Van Buren County, Arkansas, while living with his wife Lottie in Crabtree, and self-employed there as a farmer.
- Mathew Houston Watts registered for the draft on 12 September 1918 in Clinton, Van Buren County, Arkansas, living in Crabtree, working as a self-employed farmer.
- Mathew Houston Watts became a widower at the 6 May 1946 death of his wife Lottie Williams.
- Mathew Houston Watts died circa 1954.
- He was interred at Crabtree Cemetery, Clinton, Van Buren County, Arkansas.
- Last Edited: 17 Nov 2012