Hannah Louisa Strong
b. 10 July 1810, d. 24 March 1876
- Hannah Louisa Strong was born on 10 July 1810 in Baldwin County, Alabama.
- She married John Blount Ross, son of John Ross and Temperence Ferrell, on 30 May 1825 in Mobile County, Alabama.
- Hannah Louisa Strong became a widow at the 30 August 1826 death of her husband John Blount Ross.
- She married Arnett White Harrell, son of John Harrell and Ann Whitty, on 3 November 1828 in Mobile County, Alabama.
- Hannah Louisa Strong appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1850 in Marengo County, Alabama, enumerated in the household next to her half-sister Ann Torbert.. Other members of the household included Thomas Strong Harrell, Louise Frances Harrell, John Harrell, Arnett White Harrell Jr., Henry Slade Harrell, Isabella Trichena Harrell, Mary Elizabeth Harrell and Sarah Agnes Harrell.
- Hannah Louisa Strong appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1860 in Saint Stephens, Washington County, Alabama, enumerated next to Hannah's daughter Fanny Harris and nearby her daughter Isabella Harris.. Other members of the household included Henry Slade Harrell, Mary Elizabeth Harrell, Sarah Agnes Harrell and Alfred Gatlin Harrell.
- She was a farmer, according to the 1860 census.
- Hannah Louisa Strong appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1870 in Washington County, Alabama, enumerated next to her daughter Isabella Harris and nearby her son Slade.
- Hannah Louisa Strong died on 24 March 1876 at age 65 in Sunflower, Washington County, Alabama.
- Her husband Arnett White Harrell became a widower at her death although he was living in Texas and she in Alabama, according to the 1850, 1860 and 1870 censuses.
- She was interred at Harris-Hooks Cemetery, Wagarville, Washington County, Alabama.
- Last Edited: 9 May 2013
Family 1: John Blount Ross b. 13 April 1803, d. 30 August 1826
Family 2: Arnett White Harrell b. 12 October 1801, d. 30 August 1880
- Robert Crawford Harrell b. 29 November 1829, d. circa 1903
- Anne Amelia Harrell b. 3 April 1831, d. 24 November 1840
- Thomas Strong Harrell+ b. 3 April 1833, d. 12 February 1890
- John Harrell+ b. 24 December 1834, d. 29 March 1913
- Louise Frances Harrell+ b. 12 October 1836, d. 4 February 1892
- Arnett White Harrell Jr. b. 22 November 1838, d. 16 September 1903
- Isabella Trichena Harrell+ b. 11 May 1839, d. 6 July 1886
- Henry Slade Harrell+ b. 22 August 1840, d. circa 31 January 1891
- Mary Elizabeth Harrell b. 19 September 1845
- Sarah Agnes Harrell b. 3 August 1848, d. 26 January 1909
- Alfred Gatlin Harrell b. 5 November 1850, d. circa 1861