Robert Willis Hill
b. 24 March 1884, d. 15 April 1923
- Father: Robert Lewis Hill b. 26 March 1846, d. 20 November 1913
- Mother: Elizabeth Ames Wood b. 19 February 1851, d. 29 March 1918
- Robert Willis Hill was born on 24 March 1884 in San Jacinto County, Texas.
- Robert Lewis Hill and Elizabeth Ames Wood appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1900 in San Jacinto County, Texas. Other members of the household included Robert Willis Hill, Ella Wood Hill, Sarah Josephine Hill, Colonel John Hill, Lizzie Campbell Hill and Eliza Hill.
- Robert Lewis Hill and Elizabeth Ames Wood appeared in the US federal census of 15 April 1910 in San Jacinto County, Texas. Other members of the household included Robert Willis Hill, Sarah Josephine Hill.
- He was a farm manager, according to the 1910 census.
- He married Mary Elmore, daughter of William Augustus Elmore and Emily Winfred Traylor, on 10 December 1911 in Walker County, Texas.
- Robert Willis Hill registered for the draft on 12 September 1918 in Huntsville, Walker County, Texas, while self-employed as a farmer in New Waverly.
- Robert Willis Hill died on 15 April 1923 at age 39 in Conroe, Montgomery County, Texas, . His death was officially witnessed by Colonel John Hill.
- His wife Mary Elmore became a widow at his death.
- He was interred at Willis Cemetery, Willis, Montgomery County, Texas.
- A single grave marker identifies the graves of Robert Willis Hill and Mary Elmore.
- Last Edited: 26 Jan 2016
- Charts: Descendants of ABERCROMBIE Charles & Edwina Malinda "Dicey" Booth, Descendants of WOOD William & Lydia Ballentine