Nettie Agnes Brodnax
b. 24 March 1881, d. 1 June 1955
- Father: John Robert Brodnax b. 1852, d. 29 August 1936
- Mother: Mary Agnes Harper b. circa 1857, d. 23 September 1928
- Nettie Agnes Brodnax was born on 24 March 1881 in Boyce, Rapides Parish, Louisiana.
- She married W. L. Cooper.
- The following appeared on 1 September 1936 in The Alexandria Town Talk: [Died] On Saturday, August 29, 1936, at 2:30 a. m. at the home of his daughter in Brookland, Tex., John R. Brodnax aged 89 year. He is survived by three daughters, Mrs. P. C. Hychembottom, Winnfield, La; Mrs. B. T. Sompayrac, Alexandria, La; Mrs. W. L. Cooper, Brookland, Tex; five sons, Eugene and Herbert of Alexandria, La; Grover, Hodge, La; Lane, Elmer, La; and Grady, Shreveport, La; two brothers, Paul, Hemphill, Tex; Whittier, Uvalde, Tex; two sisters, Mrs. Ollie Porter, Mansfield, La; and Mrs. Hess Peace, Uvalde, Tex.
Funeral services were held Sunday morning, Aug. 30, at Henderson's cemetery, Boyce, La.
- At the time of her death Nettie Agnes Brodnax was living in Wiergate, Newton County, Texas.
- Nettie Agnes Brodnax died on 1 June 1955 at age 74 in Jasper, Jasper County, Texas, at Richardson Hospital . Informant was Edith McBryde.
- Her husband W. L. Cooper became a widower at her death.
- Last Edited: 6 Aug 2016