b. 10 January 1910, d. 17 December 1992
- Father: Willie Daniels b. circa 1882
- Mother: Lizzie Hodge b. circa 1884
- Millie Daniels was born on 10 January 1910 in Houston, Harris County, Texas.
- Willie Daniels and Lizzie Hodge appeared in the US federal census of 1 April 1930 in Houston, Harris County, texas, at 5208 Dickson. Other members of the household included Millie Daniels. Also in thehousehold were children Curtis (24), Willie (22), Sedalia (18), Augusta (12) and Theresa (8 months), as well as widowed daughter Sarah Hunter (28) and her children Lula Bell (8) and Arthur (10).
- She married Forest Moses, son of Frank Moses and Lucretia Davis.
- Forest Moses and Millie Daniels appeared in the US federal census of 1 April 1940 in Houston, Harris County, Texas, at 5206 Floyd. Other members of the household included Thelma Louise Moses.
- She married Frank Charles Henry.
- She officially witnessed the death of Thelma Louise Moses on 16 July 1946 at Jefferson Davis Hospital in Houston, Harris County, Texas; of circulatory failure resulting from acute food poisoning.
- She married (?) Lewis.
- Millie Daniels died on 17 December 1992 at age 82 in Harris County, texas.
- Last Edited: 21 Jun 2016
Family 1: Forest Moses b. 13 June 1898, d. 9 November 1981
- Thelma Louise Moses b. 31 December 1939, d. 16 July 1946