Harry Raymond Smith
b. 29 June 1922, d. 22 February 1966
- Father: Harry Trousdale Smith b. 1 February 1897, d. 23 May 1980
- Mother: Lillian Howard Mann b. 27 December 1898, d. 12 February 1982
- Harry Raymond Smith was born on 29 June 1922 in Lebanon, Wilson County, Tennessee.
- Harry Trousdale Smith and Lillian Howard Mann appeared in the US federal census of 1 April 1930 in Birmingham, Jefferson County, Alabama, at 7514 Second Avenue South. Other members of the household included Harry Raymond Smith, Charles John Smith.
- Harry Trousdale Smith and Lillian Howard Mann appeared in the US federal census of 1 April 1940 in Atlanta, Fulton County, Georgia, at 186 North Highland Avenue NE. Other members of the household included Harry Raymond Smith, Charles John Smith.
- Harry Raymond Smith registered for the draft in Fulton County, Georgia, while a student at Georgia Tech, living in a dormitory there in Atlanta. Contact: H. J. Smith, 645 North Highland (Apt. 4), Atlanta.
- He enlisted as a private in the US Army Air Corps. At the time of his enlistment, he was single and without dependents, residing in Fulton County, Georgia. on 22 February 1943, in Miami Beach, Dade County, Florida.
- He was educated at Georgia Institute of Technology, at Atlanta, at Georgia graduating 1949 from the School of Industrial Engineering.
- Harry Raymond Smith died on 22 February 1966 at age 43 in DeKalb, Fulton County, Georgia.
- Last Edited: 5 May 2014