b. 23 February 1926, d. 7 August 2005
- LaBerte (?) was born on 23 February 1926.
- She married Bobby Gene Baldtrip, son of Roy H. Baldtrip and Alice M. Higgs.
- LaBerte (?) became a widow at the 13 June 1986 death of her husband Bobby Gene Baldtrip.
- The SSDI lists Sedgwick County, Kansas, as the last residence of record of LaBerte (?)
- LaBerte (?) died on 7 August 2005 at age 79.
- She was interred at Wichita Park Cemetery and Mausoleum, Wichita, Sedgwick County, Kansas.
- The following appeared on 10 August 2005 in The Wichita Eagle: LaBerte Baldtrip, 79, homemaker, passed away Aug. 7, 2005. Visitation 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Thursday, Hillside Funeral Home East; service 11 a.m. Friday, Progressive Missionary Baptist Church, 2727 E. 25th St. N. Preceded in death by her husband, Bobby Gene Baldtrip; sons, Larry Jackson and Leland Jackson. Survivors: sons, Dorie Gaylen "Buster" Jackson of Wichita, Derek Andre "Dusey" Jackson of Ft. Worth, TX; daughters, Sheryl Lewis of Wichita, Marsha Price of Hutchinson, Dianne L. Robinson of Wichita; sister, Ruth A. Williams of Wichita; 17 grandchildren and a host of great-grandchildren, family and friends.
- Last Edited: 3 Jan 2016