Audrey E. Baldtrip
b. 24 May 1926, d. 2 December 1999
- Father: Roy H. Baldtrip b. 17 September 1903, d. 23 September 1980
- Mother: Alice M. Higgs b. 21 June 1906, d. 19 October 2003
- Audrey E. Baldtrip was born on 24 May 1926 in Oklahoma.
- John H. Higgs Jr. and Emma L. Mason appeared in the US federal census of 1 April 1930 in Darling Township, Muskogee County, Oklahoma. Other members of the household included Audrey E. Baldtrip, Alice M. Higgs, Roy Howard Baldtrip, Bobby Gene Baldtrip and Evelyn Juanita Baldtrip.
- John H. Higgs Jr. and Emma L. Mason appeared in the US federal census of 1 April 1940 in Darling Township, Muscogee County, Oklahoma. Other members of the household included Audrey E. Baldtrip, Roy Howard Baldtrip, Bobby Gene Baldtrip and Evelyn Juanita Baldtrip.
- The following appeared on 14 June 1986 in The Wichita Eagle: Bobby G. Baldtrip, 58, of 2217 E. First, Cereal Food Processors employee, died Friday, June 13, 1986. Service pending. Survivors: wife, LaBerte B; sons, Larry, Leland, Derek, all of Wichita, Gaylen, Bobby Jr., both of Dallas; daughters, Sheryl Lewis, Dianne Thomas, both of Wichita, Marsha Price of Hutchinson, Elaine Wright of Los Angeles; mother, Alice Jones of Tulsa; brothers, Roy of Tacoma, Wash., Ronnie Lollis, William P. Lollis, both of Tulsa; sisters, Audrey West of Tulsa, Juanita Davis of Brooklyn, N.Y; 13 grandchildren. Jackson Mortuary.
- Audrey E. Baldtrip died on 2 December 1999 at age 73.
- The following appeared on 5 December 1999 in the Tulsa World: Audrey West, 73, homemaker, died Thursday. Services 1 p.m. Thursday, Greater Union Baptist Church. Jack's. Bartlesville.
- The following appeared on 4 November 2014 in The Seattle Times: Bishop Roy H. Baldtrip was born in Paradise, Oklahoma to Roy H. Baldtrip and Alice M. Jones (Higgs). He passed away peacefully on Thursday, October 30, 2014 in Tacoma, WA. Bishop Baldtrip was the eldest sibling of 5. He had 3 Brothers Bobby, Billy and Ronnie, and 2 Sisters Audrey and Juanita. Roy moved to Wichita Kansas in 1944 and later met Betty, and in 1945 she became his Loving Wife, a long-time partner and mother of 5 wonderful children. They celebrated 67 years of wedded bliss until the Lord called her home in November 2012. In 1957 Bishop Baldtrip started his Christian work. He held many positions and later became a Deacon in the church, and then worked diligently and became a Pastor and later was appointed Bishop. He held many positions throughout his career as an Entrepreneur-Caterer, Truck Driver, Building Engineer at Sears Roebuck, Maintenance Supervisor at Boeing, and he led a very active lifestyle serving and worshiping the Lord. Bishop Baldtrip loved his family dearly and always kept them in his prayers.
Bishop Baldtrip leaves to mourn 4 children; Faye, Roy Jr. (Rhondrea), Roberta and Karen (Kevin), 5 Grandchildren; 6 Great Grandchildren; and 5 Great-great Grandchildren; God-son, many nieces and nephews and a host of extended family. Preceded in death is Wife-Betty, Daughter Donna, Parents Roy and Alice, Brothers Bobby, Ronnie, Sisters Audrey (Red), Juanita, and Son-in-law, Nate. A Special Thanks to longtime caregivers Janet, Judy, Raelene, Ebony and Cynthia that made our family complete.
Bishop Baldtrip was a faithful confidant to many. He assisted many people in his lifetime and never met a stranger. He shared an unconditional love for people. He's a retired Bishop of Full Gospel Pentecostal Missionary Association, Seattle Washington and Pastor of God's Pentecostal Church, Tacoma Washington. He will be missed by all! Dad we will see you in Heaven.
A Celebration of Life and home going will be held on Thursday November 6, 2014 at 1:00pm at: Mountain View Funeral Home-Valley Chapel, 4100 Steilacoom Blvd SW, Lakewood, WA, 98499.
- Last Edited: 16 Sep 2013