Mary Ella McFadden
b. circa 15 May 1873, d. 23 September 1955
- Father: Sam McFadden
- Mary Ella McFadden was born circa 15 May 1873 in Texas.
- She married George W. Burton on 10 April 1900 in Houston, Harris County, Texas.
- Delia McFadden appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1900 in Houston, Harris County, Texas, at 2711 Burnet Street. Other members of the household included Mary Ella McFadden, Rena McFadden, Maxey Baldtrip, Bessie Baldtrip and George W. Burton. Also in the household is granddaughter Edna Blakely (age 2), apparently Mary Ella's daughter from an earlier marriage. Maxie (4) and Bessie Balltrip (3) also are identified as granddaughters of Delia McFadden.
- George W. Burton and Mary Ella McFadden appeared in the US federal census of 15 April 1910 in Harris County, Texas. Other members of the household included Delia McFadden, Maxey Baldtrip and Bessie Baldtrip. Also in the household are Burton children Edna (age 12), Maggie (8), Theo (6), Mozella (3) and George (2). Maxie (14) and Bessie Baldtrip (12) are identified as granddaughters of Delia Marshall.
- She was a clothes washer, according to the 1910 census.
- At the time of her death Mary Ella McFadden was living in Houston, Harris County, Texas, at 817 West 28th.
- Mary Ella McFadden died on 23 September 1955 in Houston, Harris County, Texas, at Jefferson Davis Hospital . Her death was officially witnessed by George W. Burton.
- She was interred at Paradise Cemetery, Houston, Harris County, Texas.
- Last Edited: 22 Apr 2016