Herbert Frederick Ewald Jr.
b. 1 May 1925, d. 19 June 2000
- Herbert Frederick Ewald Jr. was born on 1 May 1925 in Highland Park, Wayne County, Michigan.
- He married Ruth Marie Sexton, daughter of George Wesley Sexton and Birdie Lee Lucas, in 1952.
- Herbert Frederick Ewald Jr. died on 19 June 2000 at age 75 in Burnsville, Dakota County, Minnesota.
- His wife Ruth Marie Sexton became a widow at his death.
- He was interred at Fort Snelling National Cemetery, Minneapolis, Hennepin County, Minnesots.
- The following appeared on 22 June 2000 in the South Florida Sun-Sentinel: [Died] Herbert F. Ewald, Jr., age 75 of Lighthouse Point, FL and Burnsville, MN, passed away on June 19, 2000. He is survived by wife, Ruth; daughter, Stephanie & husband Paul Pietrowski, St. George, SC and nieces and nephews. He was a retired pilot from Northwest after 41 years and a veteran of World War II and the Korean Conflict, retired from the U.S.A.F.R. Member of Cataract Lodge, Zuhrah Temple of the Shrine, and Richfield American Legion Post #435. Funeral service Thursday, 11 am. Werness Brothers Chapel. Interment Ft. Snelling National Cemetery. Visitation Wednesday, 4-7 pm at Werness Brothers, 2300 W. Old Shakopee Rd.
- Last Edited: 2 Mar 2016