b. circa 1844, d. 6 April 1900
- Theodore Klug was born circa 1844 in Bayern.
- Theodore Klug arrived in the Port of New York on 15 October 1866, aboard the Bavaria from Hamburg.
- Theodore Klug and Charles Kaiser appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1870 in New York City, New York.
- He was a cigar manufacturer, according to the 1870 census.
- Charles Kaiser and Catherine (?) appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1880 in New York City, New York, at 933 Eighth Avenue. Other members of the household included Theodore Klug, Rose C. Kaiser and Theodore Kaiser. Also in the household was domestic servant Kate J. Meyer, age 19.
- He was a segar manufacturer, according to the 1880 census.
- He married Meta Evers, daughter of Andreas Evers and Margarethe Elisabeth Kipp, on 30 May 1885 in Manhattan, New York.
- His wife Meta Evers became a widow at his death.
- Theodore Klug died on 6 April 1900 in Manhattan, New York.
- The following appeared on 10 April 1900 in The New York Times: Deaths Reported April 9, Manhattan and Bronx. . . . Theodore Klug, 15 W. 65th St., age 56, Died April 6.
- Last Edited: 11 Apr 2011