Amelia Ann Hill
b. 8 February 1832, d. 18 December 1905
- Amelia Ann Hill was born on 8 February 1832 in Tennessee.
- She married Thomas Henry Finch on 8 February 1854 in Franklin County, Tennessee.
- Thomas Henry Finch and Amelia Ann Hill appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1880 in Washington, Franklin County, Tennessee, Also in the household was Hattie Marks, age 12, born in Kentucky and listed as "Other.". Other members of the household included Henry Finch, Mary Lee Abercrombie and Grace Finch.
- Amelia Ann Hill became a widow at the 7 April 1889 death of her husband Thomas Henry Finch.
- Mary Lee Abercrombie appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1900 in Huntsville, Walker County, Texas. Other members of the household included Amelia Ann Finch, Ruth Lovett Finch, Henry Abercrombie Finch, H. Donald Finch, Baxter C. Finch, Thomas C. Finch, Judith S. Finch and Lavinia Afton Chilton.
- Amelia Ann Hill died on 18 December 1905 at age 73.
- She was interred at Oakwood Cemetery, Fort Worth, Tarrant County, Texas.
- Last Edited: 16 Jun 2012