Enid L. Ragan
b. April 1884
- Father: Elhanan L. Ragan b. 15 April 1831, d. 30 January 1896
- Mother: Mary Vienna Hills b. 28 April 1846
- Enid L. Ragan was born in April 1884 in New York.
- Mary Vienna Hills appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1900 in Lowville, Lewis County, New York, enumerated as a servant in the household of capitalist Samuel E. Skinner.. Other members of the household included Enid L. Ragan.
- The following appeared on 10 September 1903 in The Journal and Republican: Miss Enid L. Ragan, a recent graduate of the Albany business college, and who has been with the Jefferson Paper company, Black River, has accepted a position with Hon. T. B. Basselin[?], of Croghan.
- The following appeared on 19 January 1905 in The Journal and Republican: The marriage of Frank M. Zehr, of Croghan, and Miss Enid L. Ragan will be celebrated January 21st at Boonville.
- She married Frank M. Zehr, son of Christian C. Zehr and Caroline (?), on 21 January 1905 in Boonville, Oneida County, New York, with Rev. F. E. Arthur officiating.
- The following appeared on 26 January 1905 in The Journal and Republican: Frank M. Zehr, Croghan, and Enid L. Ragan were married at Boonville January 21st by Rev. F. E. Arthur.
- Christian C. Zehr and Caroline (?) appeared in the New York state census of 1 June 1905 in Croghan, Lewis County, New York, identified as mother-in-law in the household of Christian and Caroline Zeln. Other members of the household included Enid L. Ragan, Frank M. Zehr and Mary Vienna Hills.
- She was a stenographer, according to the 1905 census.
- Frank M. Zehr and Enid L. Ragan appeared in the US federal census of 15 April 1910 in Albany, Albany County, New York, at 43 Irving Street. Other members of the household included Frank R. Zehr and Mary E. Zehr.
- Last Edited: 1 Jan 2011