Garner Royal Vaughn
b. 23 June 1922, d. 10 December 1980
- Father: Maurice Royal Vaughn b. 11 November 1876, d. 21 January 1965
- Mother: Cloie Belle Patterson b. 3 October 1882, d. 20 April 1963
- Garner Royal Vaughn was born on 23 June 1922 in Arkansas.
- He was known as Garder R. Vaughn on his grave marker.
- Maurice Royal Vaughn and Cloie Belle Patterson appeared in the US federal census of 1 April 1930 in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma County, Oklahoma, at 30th Street. Other members of the household included Garner Royal Vaughn, Herman Curtis Vaughn, Ruby Lee Vaughn, Walter Maurice Vaughn and Frances Louise Vaughn.
- He married Eva Mae Madison, daughter of Jacob M. Madison and Estella Faye Drake.
- Garner Royal Vaughn died on 10 December 1980 at age 58.
- His wife Eva Mae Madison became a widow at his death.
- He was interred at Riverside National Cemetery, Riverside, Riverside County, California.
- A single grave marker identifies the graves of Garner Royal Vaughn and Eva Mae Madison.
- Last Edited: 28 Aug 2010