Cloie Belle Patterson
b. 3 October 1882, d. 20 April 1963
- Cloie Belle Patterson was born on 3 October 1882 in Birmingham, Jefferson County, Alabama.
- She married Maurice Royal Vaughn, son of Peter Hardy Vaughan and Ellen Hicksey Harrison, on 10 November 1910.
- Maurice Royal Vaughn and Cloie Belle Patterson appeared in the US federal census of 1 January 1920 in Parker Township, Nevada County, Arkansas. Other members of the household included Herman Curtis Vaughn, Ruby Lee Vaughn and Walter Maurice Vaughn.
- Maurice Royal Vaughn and Cloie Belle Patterson appeared in the US federal census of 1 April 1930 in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma County, Oklahoma, at 30th Street. Other members of the household included Herman Curtis Vaughn, Ruby Lee Vaughn, Walter Maurice Vaughn, Garner Royal Vaughn and Frances Louise Vaughn.
- Her husband Maurice Royal Vaughn became a widower at her death.
- Cloie Belle Patterson died on 20 April 1963 at age 80 in Choctaw, Oklahoma County, Oklahoma.
- She was interred at Arlington Memory Gardens, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma County, Oklahoma.
- A single grave marker identifies the graves of Cloie Belle Patterson and Maurice Royal Vaughn.
- Last Edited: 28 Aug 2010
Family: Maurice Royal Vaughn b. 11 November 1876, d. 21 January 1965
- Herman Curtis Vaughn b. 1 January 1912, d. 5 November 1991
- Olgy Mae Vaughn b. 6 March 1914, d. 18 October 1915
- Ruby Lee Vaughn b. 2 January 1917, d. 20 September 1991
- Walter Maurice Vaughn b. 26 June 1919, d. 15 February 2004
- Garner Royal Vaughn b. 23 June 1922, d. 10 December 1980
- Frances Louise Vaughn b. 14 July 1924, d. 30 May 2007