b. 29 August 1933, d. 2 September 2016
- Novell Jones was born on 29 August 1933 in Johnson County, Texas.
- She married Homer Lee Kempe, son of Otto Kempe and Bulah Mae Bullard, circa 1948.
- Novell Jones became a widow at the 12 March 2000 death of her husband Homer Lee Kempe.
- Novell Jones died on 2 September 2016 at age 83.
- She was interred at Bluebonnet Hills Memorial Park, Colleyville, Tarrant County, Texas.
- The following appeared on 5 September 2016 in the Fort Worth Star-Telegram: Novell Kempe, 83, passed away Friday, Sept. 2, 2016. Funeral: 11:30 a.m. Wednesday in Mount Olivet Chapel. Interment: Bluebonnet Hills Memorial Park. Visitation: 6 to 8 p.m. Tuesday at Mount Olivet. Memorials: In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Dystonia Medical Research. Novell was preceded in death by her husband, Homer Kempe; brother, Sonny Jones; and brother-in-law, Wayne Kempe. Survivors: Sons, Bobby Kempe and wife, Shannon, and Johnny Kempe; daughter, Connie and husband, Dennis Knautz; grandchildren, Stephen Dowdy, Danny, Jason and Travis Kempe, Cheryl Tinney and husband, John, and Stephanie Knautz; several great-grandchildren; sisters, Venida Brush and husband, Dean, and Christine Holleyman; brothers-in-law, Bill Kempe and wife, Cleta, and Lawrence Kempe and wife, Pauline; sister-in-law, Jo Ann Kempe; and numerous nieces and nephews.
- Last Edited: 5 Dec 2016