b. circa 1787, d. circa 1863
- Elizabeth Brooks was born circa 1787 in Savannah, Chatham County, Georgia.
- She married John Haynie, son of Spencer Haynie Jr. and Catherine King, on 22 May 1805 in Knoxville, Knox County, Tennessee.
- Elizabeth Brooks became a widow at the 20 August 1860 death of her husband John Wesley Alexander Haynie.
- Elizabeth Brooks died circa 1863.
- Last Edited: 12 Apr 2012
Family: John Haynie b. 11 April 1786, d. 20 August 1860
- John Wesley Alexander Haynie+ b. circa 1812, d. 14 October 1867