William Bow Paul
b. circa 22 August 1885, d. 21 March 1956
- Father: John Liddle Paul b. circa 3 April 1859, d. 20 February 1920
- Mother: Lena Hazeltine Jennings b. circa 29 May 1866, d. 23 January 1950
- William Bow Paul was born circa 22 August 1885 in Lee County, Georgia.
- He was known as Will.
- John Liddle Paul and Lena Hazeltine Jennings appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1900 in Smithville, Lee County, Georgia. Other members of the household included William Bow Paul, Azilee Paul, Charlye Ethel Paul, Thelma Agatha Paul and John Larkin Paul.
- William Bow Paul appeared in the US federal census of 15 April 1910 in Albany, Dougherty County, Georgia, living alone.
- He was a farm laborer, according to the 1910 census.
- He married Mattie Elizabeth Bowen on 24 May 1911 in Leesburg, Lee County, Georgia.
- William Bow Paul registered for the draft on 12 September 1918 in Lee County, Georgia, while living with his wife Mattie in Sasser, Terrell County, and employed as a farmer at the Brine place in Lee County.
- William Bow Paul died on 21 March 1956 in Fulton County, Georgia.
- Last Edited: 6 Apr 2015