b. circa 1865
- Hance Baltrip was born circa 1865 in Texas.
- Although his parents are not yet known, he likely was the son of one of Hansel's children (Andrew, Charles or Collier?).
- Toll and Jane appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1870 in Danville, Montgomery County, Texas. Other members of the household included Hance Baltrip, Martha Baltrip. While parents of Hance are as yet unknown, father likely was a brother of Jane and Wesley.
- Joseph and Julia Simmons appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1880 in Montgomery County, Texas. Other members of the household included Hance Baltrip, Texanna Davis, Spencer Davis, Warren Davis, Madison? Davis and Lucretia Davis.
- He was working on a farm, according to the 1880 census.
- Last Edited: 4 Apr 2015