Phelan Boly Randolph
b. 6 June 1841, d. 28 October 1910
- Father: Jeremiah Randolph b. say 1808
- Mother: Nancy Matilda Hanby b. 5 June 1810, d. 10 December 1869
- Phelan Boly Randolph was born on 6 June 1841.
- He married Elizabeth C. Eddins, daughter of Jube Eddins and Elizabeth Letitia Brooks, on 17 December 1868 in Walker County, Texas.
- Phelan Boly Randolph became a widower at the 9 November 1872 death of his wife Elizabeth C. Eddins.
- He married Sarah Frances Randolph, daughter of Clinton Randolph and Courtney Clarissa McGary, on 31 October 1875 in Walker County, Texas, with John T. Poe, MG, officiating. They were first cousins once removed; Phelan's father Jeremiah was the brother of Sarah's paternal grandfather John Clinton Randolph.
- Phelan Boly Randolph died on 28 October 1910 at age 69.
- Last Edited: 6 Dec 2008
Family 1: Elizabeth C. Eddins b. circa 1843, d. 9 November 1872
- Izora Randolph b. 31 October 1869, d. 16 October 1879