Elizabeth C. Eddins
b. circa 1843, d. 9 November 1872
- Father: Jube Eddins b. circa 1820, d. say 1848
- Mother: Elizabeth Letitia Brooks b. 12 November 1820, d. circa 1859
- Elizabeth C. Eddins was born circa 1843 in Tennessee.
- Elizabeth Letitia Brooks appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1850 in Montgomery County, Texas. Other members of the household included Elizabeth C. Eddins, Jube Oren Eddins.
- She married Phelan Boly Randolph, son of Jeremiah Randolph and Nancy Matilda Hanby, on 17 December 1868 in Walker County, Texas.
- Elizabeth C. Eddins died on 9 November 1872.
- Her husband Phelan Boly Randolph became a widower at her death.
- Last Edited: 6 Dec 2008