Robert Lafayette Reding
b. 25 October 1857, d. 24 December 1938
- Father: George W. Reding b. 12 February 1825, d. 18 October 1888
- Mother: Betty Ann Neeley b. 23 September 1827, d. 10 November 1905
- Robert Lafayette Reding was born on 25 October 1857 in Montgomery County, Texas.
- George W. Reding and Betty Ann Neeley appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1860 in Montgomery PO, Montgomery County, Texas, enumerated next to George's brother James.. Other members of the household included Robert Lafayette Reding, William Henry Reding, Harriet Ann Reding and John J. Reding.
- He married Emma Elizabeth Butler circa 1881.
- Robert Lafayette Reding became a widower at the 13 February 1906 death of his wife Emma Elizabeth Butler.
- Robert Lafayette Reding died on 24 December 1938 at age 81 in Rains County, Texas.
- He was interred at Hooker Ridge Cemetery, East Tawakoni, Rains County, Texas.
- Last Edited: 5 Sep 2009
Family: Emma Elizabeth Butler b. 24 February 1861, d. 13 February 1906
- Zella Reding b. circa 1883
- Nevada Reding b. circa 1885
- Edna Reding b. 1887, d. 1905
- Leila Reding b. 1888, d. 1969
- William Henry Reding b. 1889, d. 1890
- Mary J. Reding b. circa 1891
- Rosa Lee Reding b. 1894, d. 1985
- George I. Reding b. circa 1896
- Anna Mae Reding b. 1898, d. 1982
- Ruble Monroe Reding b. 1900, d. 1991
- Robbie E. Reding b. 1903, d. 1985