Beulah Louise Wooldridge
b. 15 March 1888, d. 8 December 1972
- Father: Edmond Daniel Thomas Wooldridge b. 31 May 1854, d. 20 October 1926
- Mother: Kate Cook b. 31 July 1861, d. 29 April 1940
- Beulah Louise Wooldridge married Phillip Cook Lewis, son of John McClanahan Lewis Jr. and Martha Cook Woodson, third cousins; Phillip's maternal grandmother Mary Laurence Cook's father Phillip was the brother of Beulah's maternal grandfather John Pearson Cook's father John.
- Beulah Louise Wooldridge was born on 15 March 1888 in Willis, Montgomery County, Texas.
- Edmond Daniel Thomas Wooldridge and Kate Cook appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1900 in Willis, Montgomery County, Texas. Other members of the household included Beulah Louise Wooldridge, Edmond Cook Wooldridge, Anne Velma Wooldridge and Minnie Katherine Wooldridge.
- Beulah Louise Wooldridge became a widow at the 27 April 1937 death of her husband Phillip Cook Lewis.
- She officially witnessed the death of Kate Cook on 29 April 1940 in Conroe, Montgomery County, Texas; at her residence.
- Beulah Louise Wooldridge died on 8 December 1972 at age 84 in Houston, Harris County, Texas.
- Last Edited: 20 Nov 2008