Anna P. Goodson
b. circa 1838
- Anna P. Goodson was born circa 1838 in Alabama.
- She married John Pearson Cook, son of John Cook Jr. and Mary Ellen Hampton, on 22 October 1857 in Butler County, Alabama, with Benjamin Newton, JP, officiating.
- No family members are enumerated with John Cook in the 1860 census.
- John Pearson Cook and Anna P. Goodson appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1870 in Brenham, Washington County, Texas, and also children Ralf, Minnie, Molly and Howard, and son Robert Cook and wife Beulah living next door, not yet recorded.. Other members of the household included Kate Cook.
- Anna P. Goodson became a widow at the 12 April 1872 death of her husband John Pearson Cook.
- Anna P. Goodson appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1880 in Atlanta, Fulton County, Georgia, at 143? Nelson and also children Howard, Robert and Beulah, not yet recorded.. Other members of the household included Kate Cook.
- She was a dressmaker, according to the 1880 census.
- Last Edited: 20 Nov 2008