Harriet Jane Eleanor Wynne
b. 13 November 1841, d. 12 July 1879
- Father: Erasmus Wynne b. 19 December 1807, d. 6 March 1863
- Mother: Jane Sophronia Anderson b. circa 1815, d. between 1852 and 1858
- Harriet Jane Eleanor Wynne was born on 13 November 1841 in Greene County, Alabama.
- Erasmus Wynne and Jane Sophronia Anderson appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1850 in Greene County, Alabama, and also overseer Nathaniel James.. Other members of the household included Harriet Jane Eleanor Wynne, John Magruder Wynne, Gustavus Adair Wynne, Ann Irene Wynne, Thomas A. Wynne, Florence L. Wynne and Robert Erasmus Wynne.
- Erasmus Wynne and Elizabeth Emmeline Calmes appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1860 in Huntsville PO, Walker County, South Carolina. Other members of the household included Harriet Jane Eleanor Wynne, Gustavus Adair Wynne, Thomas A. Wynne, Florence L. Wynne, Robert Erasmus Wynne, William Bowles Smither, John Marquis Smither, James Gabriel Smither, Juliet E. Smither, Miles T. Smither and Robbie E. Smither.
- She married Hudson Curtis Oliphint on 31 January 1861 in Walker County, Texas, with H. V. Philpott officiating.
- Harriet Jane Eleanor Wynne died on 12 July 1879 at age 37 in Walker County, Texas.
- Her husband Hudson Curtis Oliphint became a widower at her death.
- She was interred at Oakwood Cemetery, Huntsville, Walker County, Texas.
- Last Edited: 21 Sep 2011