Margaret E. Miller
b. December 1841, d. 18 June 1904
- Margaret E. Miller was born in December 1841 in Alabama.
- She married James C. Teague, son of Joshua Teague and Agnes Caldwell, on 5 March 1865 in Calhoun County, Alabama.
- James Teague and his family have not yet been found in the 1870 census, possibly enumerated while they were en route from Alabama to Texas.
- According to family lore, Stacy Scott Teague came to Texas with her father "Andy" Teague at age twelve and settled in Grimes County where Richards is located today.
- James C. Teague and Margaret E. Miller appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1880 in Anderson, Grimes County, Texas. Other members of the household included Joe Hinton Teague and Lida Lee Teague.
- Margaret E. Miller became a widow at the 2 February 1885 death of her husband James C. Teague.
- Joe Hinton Teague and Louisa Myrtle Smith appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1900 in Grimes County, Texas, enumerated next to Joe's half-brother J. D. Teague.. Other members of the household included Margaret E. Miller, Joe Hinton Teague Jr.
- Margaret E. Miller died on 18 June 1904 at age 62.
- She was interred at Fairview Cemetery, Grimes County, Texas, near Richards.
- A single grave marker identifies the graves of James C. Teague and Margaret E. Miller.
- Last Edited: 29 Aug 2016
- Charts: Descendants of TEAGUE Joshua
Family: James C. Teague b. 23 July 1823, d. 2 February 1885
- Joe Hinton Teague+ b. 15 March 1873, d. 1 May 1945
- Lida Lee Teague+ b. circa 1876, d. between 1910 and 1919