Maude Lorraine Hurst
b. 1 October 1876, d. 27 September 1964
- Father: Thomas Jefferson Hurst b. 1854, d. 7 February 1933
- Mother: Katherine Kelley b. 1855, d. 1916
- Maude Lorraine Hurst was born on 1 October 1876 in Apolonia, Grimes County, Texas.
- Thomas Jefferson Hurst and Katherine Kelley appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1880 in Anderson, Grimes County, Texas. Other members of the household included Maude Lorraine Hurst, Elizabeth B. Hurst, Kate Kelley Hurst and Katherine Laurany Banks. Also in the household were two male boarders.
- She married George Lewis Peacock, son of Lewis Peacock and Parrie Z. Raney, on 22 October 1893 in Grimes County, Texas.
- On the occasion of their 50th wedding anniversary celebration held during December 1946 in Navasota, William and Lizzie Hurst Wood were photographed with their brothers and sisters who attended the event.
- Maude Lorraine Hurst became a widow at the 26 January 1953 death of her husband George Lewis Peacock.
- At the time of her death Maude Lorraine Hurst was living in Conroe, Montgomery County, Texas, at 209 West Dallas.
- Maude Lorraine Hurst died on 27 September 1964 at age 87 in Houston, Harris County, Texas, at Methodist Hospital.
- She was interred at Willis Cemetery, Willis, Montgomery County, Texas.
- Last Edited: 8 Jun 2011
Family: George Lewis Peacock b. 5 December 1872, d. 26 January 1953
- Rufus Adell Peacock b. 7 August 1896, d. 7 September 1976
- George Frederick Peacock b. 19 February 1901, d. 15 March 1970