Ocy Lee Adcock
b. 14 February 1918, d. 2 February 1980
- Father: Rennie Marvin Adcock b. 15 May 1878, d. 4 July 1965
- Mother: Lillian Beatrice Jones b. 26 July 1881, d. 13 June 1966
- Ocy Lee Adcock was born on 14 February 1918 in Cuero, DeWitt, Texas.
- He married Jewel D. Jones, daughter of David C. Stovall and Dora Lands, on 5 February 1938 in Cuero, DeWitt County, Texas.
- Ocy Lee Adcock and Jewel D. Jones appeared in the US federal census of 1 April 1940 in Gonzales, Texas, at Titcomb Street. In 1935 Ocy was living in Cuero, and Jewel in Brenham.
- He was employed as a textile worker at a cotton mill, according to the 1940 census.
- The following appeared on 21 October 1976 in the Kerrville Mountain Sun: (Hunt) Mr. and Mrs. Ocy Lee Adcock were happy to see their friends, Mr. and Mrs. Harp Baldwin of Leakey, come for a visit.
- His wife Jewel D. Jones became a widow at his death.
- Ocy Lee Adcock died on 2 February 1980 at age 61 in Montgomery County, Texas.
- He was interred at Pool Cemetery, Union Grove Baptist Church, Montgomery County, Texas.
- Last Edited: 7 Jun 2014