b. 6 February 1884, d. 18 January 1969
- Dora Lands was born on 6 February 1884 in Fayetteville, Fayette County, Texas.
- She married David C. Stovall circa 1901.
- David C. Stovall and Dora Lands appeared in the US federal census of 1 April 1930 in Montgomery County, Texas. Other members of the household included Jewel D. Jones.
- Dora Lands became a widow at the 22 March 1963 death of her husband David C. Stovall.
- The following appeared on 24 March 1963 in a local newspaper: Funeral services for David Stovall, age 77 of Cuero, Texas, were held at 2:00 p.m. Sunday, March 24, 1963 at the Union Grove Baptist Church. The body will rest in the Union Grove (Pool) Cemetery, Metcalf Funeral directors in charge.
Mr. Stovall, a resident of Cuero, Texas for the past 20 years, was a former resident of Richards and Grimes county. His death occurred Friday, March 22, after Mr. Stovall was stricken with a heart attack while fishing. He was pronounced dead on arrival at a Cuero Hospital.
Survivors include wife, Mrs. Dora Stovall of Cuero; one daughter, Mrs. Jewel D. Adcock, of Cuero; brother, Bennett Stovall, of Houston; sister, Mrs. M. a. Morris, of Richards, and Mrs. Emma Madry of Big Spring.
- Dora Lands died on 18 January 1969 at age 84 in Port Lavaca, Calhoun County, Texas, at Gulf Coast Nursing Home.
- She was interred at Pool Cemetery, Union Grove Baptist Church, Montgomery County, Texas.
- Last Edited: 19 May 2017