b. circa 1819, d. 27 November 1868
- Thomas Woolcock was born circa 1819 in Cornwall, England.
- He married Susanna Testick Rescorl, daughter of William Rescorl and Grace (?).
- Thomas Woolcock appeared in the British census of 6 June 1841 in Lanlivery, within Lostwithiel Borough, Cornwall, England, at Tangier enumerated in the househol of miner John Reynolds.
- He was a miner, according to the 1841 census.
- Thomas Woolcock and Susanna Testick Rescorl appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1860 in Belleville Township, Essex County, New Jersey. Other members of the household included William Thomas Woolcock, John Woolcock, Richard Woolcock, Edwin Woolcock and Philippa Woolcock.
- Thomas Woolcock died on 27 November 1868.
- Susanna Testick Rescorl became a widow at his death.
- He was interred at Hillside Cemetery, Peekskill/Cortlandt Manor, Westchester County, New York.
- Last Edited: 30 Dec 2014
Family: Susanna Testick Rescorl b. June 1822, d. 10 May 1909
- William Thomas Woolcock+ b. circa 19 February 1844, d. 17 February 1915
- John Woolcock b. 19 January 1846, d. 10 October 1927
- Richard Woolcock b. circa 30 October 1847, d. 22 May 1880
- Edwin Woolcock b. 16 March 1850, d. 15 June 1925
- Philippa Woolcock b. circa November 1859
- Susanna T. Woolcock b. 4 March 1863, d. 2 January 1937