Susanna Testick Rescorl
b. June 1822, d. 10 May 1909
- Father: William Rescorl b. circa 1792, d. February 1855
- Mother: Grace (?) b. circa 1793, d. May 1854
- Susanna Testick Rescorl was born in June 1822 in Cornwall, England.
- She was baptized/christened on 28 July 1822 in Lostwithiel, Cornwall, England.
- She married Thomas Woolcock.
- William Rescorl and Grace (?) appeared in the British census of 6 June 1841 in Lostwithiel, Cornwall, England, at Hicks Lane. Other members of the household included Susanna Testick Rescorl. Also in the household were children John (age 14), Mary (12), Philippa (10) and Ann (7), not yet recorded.
- Thomas Woolcock and Susanna Testick Rescorl appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1860 in Belleville Township, Essex County, New Jersey. Other members of the household included William Thomas Woolcock, John Woolcock, Richard Woolcock, Edwin Woolcock and Philippa Woolcock.
- Susanna Testick Rescorl became a widow at the 27 November 1868 death of her husband Thomas Woolcock.
- William Thomas Woolcock appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1900 in Peekskill, Westchester County, New York, at 635 Highland Avenue. Other members of the household included Susanna Testick Rescorl, Ella F. Woolcock, George B. Woolcock, Addie G. Woolcock and MacGrane Coxe Woolcock.
- Susanna Testick Rescorl died on 10 May 1909 at age 86.
- She was interred at Hillside Cemetery, Peekskill/Cortlandt Manor, Westchester County, New York.
- Last Edited: 30 Dec 2014
Family: Thomas Woolcock b. circa 1819, d. 27 November 1868
- William Thomas Woolcock+ b. circa 19 February 1844, d. 17 February 1915
- John Woolcock b. 19 January 1846, d. 10 October 1927
- Richard Woolcock b. circa 30 October 1847, d. 22 May 1880
- Edwin Woolcock b. 16 March 1850, d. 15 June 1925
- Philippa Woolcock b. circa November 1859
- Susanna T. Woolcock b. 4 March 1863, d. 2 January 1937