Eugene L. Schwabe
b. 21 November 1948, d. 20 October 1993
- Father: Frank A. Schwabe b. 20 December 1891, d. 8 August 1953
- Mother: Mary (?) b. 24 August 1906, d. 23 June 1995
- Eugene L. Schwabe was born on 21 November 1948.
- The following appeared on 17 July 1960 in the Idaho Sunday Journal: Some 164 members of the Zachariah P. Armstrong family attneded the annual reunion at Alameda Park. . . . The program featured a violin soo by Eugene Schwabe. . . The program was under the direction of Lyle and Betty Armstrong and Mary Schwabe. . .
- The following appeared on 4 October 1964 in the Idaho Sunday Journal: Mrs. Frank Schwabe, 427 West Hayden, has received word of the death in Buffalo, N.Y., of Mrs. Anna L. Schwabe Cook, sister of the late Frank Schwabe. Mrs. Cook, 70, also is survived by a brother, Dr. Edward L. Schwabe, Brocton, N.Y; a sister, Miss Louise Schwabe, of Buffalo; a nephew, Eugene L. Schwabe, Pocatello, and a niece, Joan Schwabe O'Leary, Idaho Falls.
- Eugene L. Schwabe died on 20 October 1993 at age 44.
- He was interred at Mountain View Cemetery, Pocatello, Bannock County, Idaho.
- Last Edited: 19 Aug 2012