b. 24 August 1906, d. 23 June 1995
- Mary (?) was born on 24 August 1906.
- She married Frank A. Schwabe, son of Edward Ludwig August Schwabe and Maria Anna Theresia Laurier.
- Mary (?) became a widow at the 8 August 1953 death of her husband Frank A. Schwabe.
- The following appeared on 17 July 1960 in the Idaho Sunday Journal: Some 164 members of the Zachariah P. Armstrong family attneded the annual reunion at Alameda Park. . . . The program featured a violin soo by Eugene Schwabe. . . The program was under the direction of Lyle and Betty Armstrong and Mary Schwabe. . .
- Mary (?) died on 23 June 1995 at age 88.
- She was interred at Mountain View Cemetery, Pocatello, Bannock County, Idaho.
- A single grave marker identifies the graves of Frank A. Schwabe and Mary (?)
- Last Edited: 18 Aug 2012