Lillie M. Harmson
b. 2 August 1869, d. 21 June 1897
- Father: John Harmson b. circa 14 February 1832, d. 22 March 1882
- Mother: Philippina Dexheimer b. 31 August 1841, d. 2 August 1890
- Lillie M. Harmson was born on 2 August 1869 in Sacramento, California.
- The following appeared on 1 January 1870 in the Sacramento Daily Union: The following is as complete a list of the Marriages, Births and Deaths that have occurred in Sacramento during year 1869 as we have been able to compile from all sources: Births . . . August 2 -- Wife of John Harmson, of a daughter.
- John Harmson and Philippina Dexheimer, appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1870 in Sacramento, Sacramento County, California. Other members of the household included Lillie M. Harmson, Albert Harmson.
- John Harmson and Philippina Dexheimer appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1880 in Sacramento, Sacramento County, California, at 1117 Fifteenth Street and one boarder.. Other members of the household included Lillie M. Harmson, John William Harmson and Otto Charles Harmson.
- Philippina Dexheimer and Lillie M. Harmson appeared in the '1889-1890 Sacramento, California, City Directory at 1233 H Street listed as P. Harmson and Miss Lillie Harmson..
- The following appeared on 14 December 1890 in The Sunday Union: H. J. Goethe, through his attorney, Isaac Joseph, has filed in the County Clerk's office the will of the late William Schmidt. The deceased bequeaths to Mrs. Lena Harms, his sister-in-law, the sum of $500, to Charles Schmitt, editor of the Nord California Herold, $100; to Lillie Harmson; John Harmson and Otto Harmson, his step-children, the balance of his estate. The petition for the probate of the will states that the estate consists mainly of houses and lots in this city of the value of avour $16,500. The hearing of the petition has been set for Friday, December 26th.
- John William Harmson and Lillie M. Harmson appeared in the 1893 Sacramento, California, City Directory at 1233 H Street John listed as an apprentice coppersmith with S. P. Company..
- The following appeared on 11 May 1894 in the Sacramento Daily Record-Union: Lillie Harmson, guardian of John and Otto Charles Harmson, minors, has petitioned the Superior Court for an order to mortgage certain real estate for the purpose of paying a debt of $1,303.34.
- Otto Charles Harmson and Lillie M. Harmson appeared in the 1895 Sacramento, California, City Directory at 1233 H Street and their brother John is listed at the same address.
- Lillie M. Harmson died on 21 June 1897 at age 27 in Sacramento, California.
- She was interred at Sacramento City Cemetery, Sacramento, Sacramento County, California.
- The following appeared on 23 June 1897 in the Sacramento Daily Record-Union: [Died] In this city, June 21st. Lillie M. Harmson, sister of John and Otto Harmson, a native of Sacramento City. Cal., aged 25 years, 10 months and 19 days.
Friends and acquaintances are respectfully invited to attend the funeral to-day, Wednesday, at 2 p. m., from her late residence, 1233 H street.
- The following appeared on 23 June 1897 in the Sacramento Daily Record-Union: The funeral of the late Miss Lillie M. Harmson will take place at 2 p. m. today from her late home at Thirteenth and H streets. Miss Harmson, who was in her 26th year, was a most estimable young lady, whose death is deplored by a wide circle of friends.
- Last Edited: 4 Jan 2014