b. 13 December 1813, d. 10 April 1887
- Father: Caspar Kissinger b. 11 November 1783, d. 5 November 1864
- Mother: Anna Maria Stiwjus b. 6 June 1789, d. 16 September 1870
- Catharina Kissinger was born on 13 December 1813 in Rheinhessen.
- She married Anton Erlenbach.
- The Erlenbach family has yet to be found in the 1850 census.
- Anton Erlenbach and Catharina Kissinger appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1860 in Rhine, Sheboygan County, Wisconsin. Other members of the household included Maria Erlenbach, Paul Erlenbach, Anna Erlenbach and Katharine Ehrlenbach.
- Catharina Kissinger became a widow at the between 1860 and 1866 death of her husband Anton Erlenbach.
- She married Johann Michael Nauth, son of Johann Peter Nauth and Anna Maria Manz, on 14 April 1866 in Rhine, Sheboygan County, Wisconsin.
- Johann Michael Nauth and Catharina Kissinger, appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1870 in Rhine, Wisconsin, enumerated near Anton Dexheimer. Also in the household was Anna Erlenbach, likely a sister of Catharina.. Other members of the household included Daniel Nauth, George Nauth, Michael Nauth and Friederika Nauth.
- Johann Michael Nauth and Catharina Kissinger appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1880 in Rhine, Wisconsin. Other members of the household included Michael Nauth and Friederika Nauth.
- Catharina Kissinger became a widow at the 27 November 1882 death of her husband Johann Michael Nauth.
- Catharina Kissinger died on 10 April 1887 at age 73.
- She was interred at Miller Cemetery, Elkhart Lake, Sheboygan County, Wisconsin.
- Last Edited: 3 Jun 2012
Family 1: Anton Erlenbach b. circa 1808, d. between 1860 and 1866
- Maria Erlenbach+ b. 10 April 1844, d. 8 October 1864
- Paul Erlenbach b. March 1848
- Anna Erlenbach b. 16 February 1850
- Katharine Ehrlenbach b. 7 August 1853