Anna Maria Manz
b. 20 August 1801, d. 25 September 1836
- Father: Andreas Manz b. 14 January 1746, d. 23 August 1822
- Mother: Anna Susanna Jung b. 19 December 1772, d. 4 September 1812
- Anna Maria Manz was born on 20 August 1801 in Undenheim, Rheinhessen.
- She married Johann Peter Nauth, son of Johann Daniel Nauth and Catharina Gertraud Held, on 15 January 1822 in Undenheim, Rheinhessen.
- Anna Maria Manz became a widow at the 24 June 1823 death of her husband Johann Peter Nauth.
- Although no record of marriage has been found, Anna Maria Manz and Valentin Kämmerer lived as husband and wife. It seems likely that they did not marry because Valentin was a Catholic and Maria Manz Nauth was not.
- Anna Maria Manz died on 25 September 1836 at age 35 in Undenheim, Rheinhessen, apparently of complications of childbirth.
- Photographs of present-day Undenheim.
- Last Edited: 17 Jul 2013
Family 1: Johann Peter Nauth b. 28 August 1793, d. 24 June 1823
- Johann Michael Nauth+ b. 24 March 1822, d. 27 November 1882