Charles August Weber
b. January 1885, d. 28 September 1953
- Father: William Weber b. March 1849, d. circa 6 July 1900
- Mother: Margaret Stahle b. circa 10 September 1854, d. 15 August 1912
- Charles August Weber was born in January 1885 in New York.
- William Weber and Margaret Stahle appeared in the New York state census of 16 February 1892 in Niagara, Niagara County, New York. Other members of the household included Charles August Weber, Leila Christina Weber, Emma Weber, William Weber, Frederick S. Weber, Viola Margaret Weber and Mollie Elizabeth Weber.
- William Weber and Margaret Stahle appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1900 in Niagara Falls, Niagara County, New York. Other members of the household included Charles August Weber, Leila Christina Weber, Emma Weber, Viola Margaret Weber and Mollie Elizabeth Weber.
- He married Unknown (?)
- The following appeared on 15 August 1912 in the Niagara Falls Gazette: [Died] In this city, Thursday, August 15, 1912, Mrs. Margaret Weber, aged 57 years, 5 months, 11 days, at the family residence, 729 Willow avenue. She is survived by four daughters, Emma of Brooklyn, N. Y; Leila, Viola and Mollie, all of this city; two sons, Frederick of Buffalo, N. Y., and Charles of this city. Funeral will be held from the residence Sunday afternoon at 2 o'clock and from the German Zion Lutheran Church at 2:30 o'clock, the Rev. Mr. Brezing officiating. Burial Oakwood Cemetery.
- The following appeared on 20 March 1929 in the Buffalo Courier-Express: [Died] In Kenmore, N. Y., March 19, 1929, Frederick S., beloved husband of Mathilda Bremer Weber; father of Grace Alma Weber; brother of Charles A., Leila C. Weber, Mrs. J. Ross, Mrs. M. Greenwald, Mrs. E. Lammert of Niagara Falls, N. Y. Funeral from the family residence, 150 Somerton avenue, Kenmore, N. Y., Friday afternoon at 2:30. Friends are invited to attend. Deceased was a member of Silver Lodge, No. 757, F. & A. M. of Silver Creek, N. Y. Burial under the auspices of Silver Lodge, F. & A. M.
- Charles August Weber died on 28 September 1953 at age 68 in Niagara Falls, Niagara County, New York, at Memorial Hospital.
- He was interred at Gate of Heaven Cemetery, Lewiston, Niagara County, New York.
- The following appeared on 28 September 1953 in the Niagara Falls Gazette: [Died] At Memorial Hospital, Sept. 28, 1953, Charles A. Weber of 4939 Rapids Blvd., father of Charles T. Weber, brother of Leila Weber, Emma Weber Ross, Viola Weber Greenwald and Molly Weber Lammerts. Funeral from the residence, Thursday morning at 9 o'clock and at St. Theresa's Church at 9:30. Interment at Gate of Heaven Cemetery.
- Last Edited: 10 Feb 2014