b. 26 February 1861, d. 15 December 1896
- Father: Konrad Fink b. 2 August 1835, d. 20 May 1916
- Mother: Margaretha Walter b. 27 July 1828, d. 13 August 1887
- Christiana Fink was born on 26 February 1861 in Niagara County, New York.
- She was baptized/christened on 31 March 1861 at Zion Lutheran Church in Niagara Falls, Niagara County, New York.
- Konrad Fink and Margaretha Walter, appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1870 in Suspension Bridge, Niagara County, New York. Other members of the household included Christiana Fink, Christian Fink, Dora Fink, Jacob Fink and Margaret Fink.
- Konrad Fink and Margaretha Walter appeared in the New York state census of 1 June 1875 in Niagara, Niagara County, New York. Other members of the household included Christiana Fink, Christian Fink, Dora Fink, Margaret Fink and Maria Elisabeth Fink.
- She was a sponsor at the baptism/christening of Robert Deveaux Williams on 16 September 1877 at Zion Lutheran Church in Niagara Falls, New York.
- She and Charles August Wiedenmann witnessed the marriage of Barbara Wiedenmann and Christian Fink on 31 October 1882 in Suspension Bridge, New York; with Rev. J. G. Dietrich officiating.
- The following appeared on 22 June 1885 in the Niagara Falls Gazette: The marriage of Mrs. [sic] Christine Fink, daugter of Konrad Fink of Suspension Bridge, to Samuel Ade of Chicago takes place to-morrow. There is to be a reception at the house of the bride's parents after the ceremony. The happy couple will be at home at 150 North Ashland Ave., Chicago, after July 20th.
- She married Samuel G. Ade on 23 June 1885 in Niagara Falls, Niagara County, New York, at the home of Konrad Fink. The marriage was witnessed by Konrad Fink and Anna Marie Kammerer.
- Christiana Fink died on 15 December 1896 at age 35.
- Samuel G. Ade became a widower at her death.
- She was interred at Oakwood Cemetery, Niagara Falls, Niagara County, New York.
- The following appeared on 17 December 1896 in The Buffalo Courier: (Niagara Falls) Mrs. Christian Ade, wife of Samuel G. Ade of Chicago, died at the residence of her father, Assessor Conrad Fink of this city, last evening, aftrer a long illness, aged 35 years. A husband, two children and many relatives and friends survive her. The funeral is announced to take place from the residence of Mr. Fink at 10 o'clock Friday morning. The Rev. J. H. Asbeck, pastor of the German Zion's Church, officiating.
- Last Edited: 27 Nov 2014