Regina Elizabeth Borth
b. 18 November 1849, d. 19 December 1901
- Father: Johann Christian Borth b. 10 February 1810
- Mother: Susanna Kathrina Vogt b. 5 September 1812
- Regina Elizabeth Borth was born on 18 November 1849 in Württemberg.
- She was known as Elizabeth.
- Johann Christian Borth and Susanna Kathrina Vogt appeared in the 14 January 1861 provincial census of "Canada" in Woolwich, Waterloo, Canada West (later Ontario), Canada, enumerated with the surname "Bert.". Other members of the household included Regina Elizabeth Borth, Frederick Christian Borth, Christian Jacob Borth, John Martin Borth, John Gottfried Borth, Wilhelm Borth and Maria Borth.
- She married Charles Schuetz, son of Tobias Schuetz and Hannah Schmidt, on 19 October 1869 in Woolwich, Waterloo, Ontario, Canada, at Flora, with Rev. A. Ernst officiating.
- Regina Elizabeth Borth died on 19 December 1901 at age 52 in Woolwich, Waterloo, Ontario, Canada.
- Charles Schuetz became a widower at her death.
- Research Note: Some evidence suggests that the Borth family resided, for some period prior to emigration, in Fürfeld, Württemberg.
- Last Edited: 31 Oct 2013