b. circa 1848, d. circa 27 December 1932
- Rifka Berman? was born circa 1848 in Russia.
- She was known as Rebecca in the United States.
- She married Keiver? Rabinowitz.
- Keiver? Rabinowitz and Rifka Berman? appeared in the US federal census of 15 April 1910 in Fitchville, New London County, Connecticut, at Leffingwell Road. Other members of the household included Isaac Rabinowitz and Isador Rabinowitz. Also in the household are children Isaac's wife Sarah and their children, not yet recorded.
- Augusta Rabinowitz appeared in the US federal census of 1 January 1920 in Norwich, New London County, Connecticut, at 20 Fairmount Street. Other members of the household included Rifka Berman?, Keiver? Rabinowitz.
- Late in life, "Keiver?"/Michael and "Rifka"/Rebecca Rabinowitz posed for a photograph.
- Rifka Berman? became a widow at the 27 March 1926 death of her husband Keiver? Rabinowitz.
- Rifka Berman? died circa 27 December 1932.
- She was interred at Norwich Hebrew Benevolent Association Cemetery #3, Preston, New London County, Connecticut.
- Last Edited: 28 Jan 2013
Family: Keiver? Rabinowitz b. circa November 1850, d. 27 March 1926
- Rachel Rabinowitz+ b. circa November 1870, d. 22 June 1962
- Isaac Rabinowitz+ b. circa July 1874, d. 30 May 1918
- Max Rabinowitz+ b. circa March 1878, d. 20 July 1951
- Augusta Rabinowitz+ b. circa August 1882
- Hyman Rabinowitz+ b. 4 July 1883, d. 25 December 1952
- Bessie Rabinowitz b. 28 April 1887, d. 23 November 1969
- Isador Rabinowitz b. circa October 1888