b. circa November 1850, d. 27 March 1926
- Keiver? Rabinowitz was born circa November 1850 in Russia.
- He married Rifka Berman?
- Keiver? Rabinowitz appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1900 in Oakdale, Montville Township, New London County, Connecticut. Other members of the household included Max Rabinowitz, Rachel Berman, Augusta Rabinowitz, Bessie Rabinowitz, Isaac Rabinowitz and Isador Rabinowitz. Rifka/Rebecca Rabinowitz is not enumerated in the household.
- His name was recorded as Michael in the 1900 census.
- Keiver? Rabinowitz and Rifka Berman? appeared in the US federal census of 15 April 1910 in Fitchville, New London County, Connecticut, at Leffingwell Road. Other members of the household included Isaac Rabinowitz and Isador Rabinowitz. Also in the household are children Isaac's wife Sarah and their children, not yet recorded.
- He was a farmer, according to the 1910 census.
- Augusta Rabinowitz appeared in the US federal census of 1 January 1920 in Norwich, New London County, Connecticut, at 20 Fairmount Street. Other members of the household included Keiver? Rabinowitz, Rifka Berman?
- Late in life, "Keiver?"/Michael and "Rifka"/Rebecca Rabinowitz posed for a photograph.
- Keiver? Rabinowitz died on 27 March 1926 in Preston, New London County, Connecticut.
- His wife Rifka Berman? became a widow at his death.
- He was buried at Norwich Hebrew Benevolent Association Cemetery #3 in Preston, New London County, Connecticut.
- Last Edited: 28 Jan 2013
Family: Rifka Berman? b. circa 1848, d. circa 27 December 1932
- Rachel Rabinowitz+ b. circa November 1870, d. 22 June 1962
- Isaac Rabinowitz+ b. circa July 1874, d. 30 May 1918
- Max Rabinowitz+ b. circa March 1878, d. 20 July 1951
- Augusta Rabinowitz+ b. circa August 1882
- Hyman Rabinowitz+ b. 4 July 1883, d. 25 December 1952
- Bessie Rabinowitz b. 28 April 1887, d. 23 November 1969
- Isador Rabinowitz b. circa October 1888