b. circa February 1870, d. 14 July 1936
- Father: Lorenzo Dow Reames b. 14 February 1827, d. 11 March 1893
- Mother: Manuela Sanches b. 27 May 1850, d. 19 November 1936
- Narcissa Reames married R. C. Jones.
- Narcissa Reames was born circa February 1870 in Texas.
- Lorenzo Dow Reames and Manuela Sanches appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1870 in Cat Spring, Austin County, Texas. Other members of the household included Narcissa Reames, Mary Reames.
- Lorenzo Dow Reames and Manuela Sanches appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1880 in Caldwell County, Texas. Other members of the household included Narcissa Reames, Mary Reames, Isabella Reames, Ardella Reames, Edward Jackson Reames and Charles Henry Reames.
- Narcissa Reames died on 14 July 1936 in Dallas, Texas, at 5421 Roscoe the home of her daughter Bessie Finklea.
- The following appeared on 15 July 1936 in The Dallas Morning News: Mrs. Narcissa C. Jones, 66, died Tuessday at the home of her daughter, Mrs. Bessie Finklea, 5421 Roscoe. /P/ Funeral service4s will be held at 10 a.m. Thursday at the East Grand Avenue Baptist Church, 1102 Graham, with the Rev. H. E. Fowler, pastor, officiating. Burial will be in Grove Hill Cemetery. /P/ Pallbearers will be Robert W. Finklea Jr., Jack G. Finklea, Oda Barnhill, James A. Jones, J. R. Jones and Chester A. Howard. /P/ Surviving Mrs. Jones, in addition to her daughter, are her husband, R. C. Jones; three sisters, Mrs. P. K. Barnhill, Dallas; Mrs. M. V. White, Crosby, Harris County, and Mrs. Lola Shehee, Kemp; six brothers, Andrew Reames, Dallas; Louis G., Jesse L. and Charles H. Reames, San Antonio; Edward Reames, San Angelo, and Fred Reames of California.
- Last Edited: 13 Apr 2008