b. circa 1902, d. 2 August 1910
- Father: Edward Jackson Reames b. circa 1876, d. 10 February 1957
- Mother: Maude (?) b. circa 1883, d. 6 August 1929
- Gracie Reames was born circa 1902 in Texas.
- Edward Jackson Reames and Maude (?) appeared in the US federal census of 15 April 1910 in Fort Worth, Tarrant County, Texas. Other members of the household included Gracie Reames, Bethal Reames, Orville Reames and Verlon Reames.
- Gracie Reames died on 2 August 1910 in Tarrant County, Texas, in a fire at the family home.
- The following appeared on 3 August 1910 in the Fort Worth Star-Telegram: Little Gracie and Orual Reams Victims of Fire in North Fort Worth. Mother is Prostrated. Girl Tried to Start Fire in Kitchen Stove as Help to Her Mother. Gracie Reams, 8 years old, and her brother, Orval, 4 years old, were burned to death at the home of E. J. Reams, 2106 Ross avenue, North Fort Worth, Tuesday afternoon, when a five gallon can of kerosene exploded and caught fire from a stove into which the child was pouring the oil. . . . The father of the children was summoned from the packing house after the fire was over. . . .
- Last Edited: 13 Apr 2008