Ella Carrie Boring
b. circa 1834
- Father: Jesse Boring b. circa 5 December 1807, d. 29 January 1890
- Mother: Harriet Eveline Howard b. 2 October 1816, d. January 1879
- Ella Carrie Boring was born circa 1834.
- The following appeared on 31 May 1850 in the Richmond Whig & Public Advertiser: Arrivals in San Francisco.--We notice among the arrivals at the St. Francis Hotel on the 15th ult. the names of Rev. Jesse Boring, Superintendent of the Methodist E. Mission, South; Rev. A. M. Wyman, Georgia; Rev. D. W. Pollock, Missouri; with their assistant colleagues, Mrs. Harriet E. Boring, Miss Julia M. Boring, Miss Ella C. Boring, Sarah J. Boring, Adelaide Boring, Master John H. Boring, Mrs. Maria C. Wyman, Georgia; Mrs. Rhodes, North Carolina.
- She married Thomas Stewart circa 1859.
- Last Edited: 28 Mar 2008