Sarah J. Boring
b. circa 1846
- Father: Jesse Boring b. circa 5 December 1807, d. 29 January 1890
- Mother: Harriet Eveline Howard b. 2 October 1816, d. January 1879
- Sarah J. Boring was born circa 1846 in Alabama.
- The following appeared on 31 May 1850 in the Richmond Whig & Public Advertiser: Arrivals in San Francisco.--We notice among the arrivals at the St. Francis Hotel on the 15th ult. the names of Rev. Jesse Boring, Superintendent of the Methodist E. Mission, South; Rev. A. M. Wyman, Georgia; Rev. D. W. Pollock, Missouri; with their assistant colleagues, Mrs. Harriet E. Boring, Miss Julia M. Boring, Miss Ella C. Boring, Sarah J. Boring, Adelaide Boring, Master John H. Boring, Mrs. Maria C. Wyman, Georgia; Mrs. Rhodes, North Carolina.
- Jesse Boring and Harriet Eveline Howard appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1860 in San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas, but it should be noted that it is an educated guess that John K. Boring is a member of this household.. Other members of the household included Sarah J. Boring, John Keener Boring, Adelaide H. Boring, Isaac A. Boring and Jesse Boring.
- Jesse Boring and Harriet Eveline Howard appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1870 in Atlanta, Fulton County, Georgia. Other members of the household included Sarah J. Boring, Adelaide H. Boring, Isaac A. Boring and Jesse Boring.
- Last Edited: 30 May 2015