John Francis Boring
b. 13 February 1875, d. 14 February 1949
- Father: John Keener Boring b. 1843, d. 1897
- Mother: Margaret Emaline Rebecca Fennell b. 1845, d. 8 November 1900
- John Francis Boring was known as Frank.
- John Francis Boring was born on 13 February 1875 in Guadalupe County, Texas.
- Margaret Emaline Rebecca Fennell appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1900 in Guadalupe County, Texas, It is worthy of note that the birth information for everyone in the household seems to be quite inaccurate.. Other members of the household included John Francis Boring, Clement Howard Boring, David Thomas Boring and Margaret E. Boring.
- He was a farmer, according to the 1900 census.
- He married Carolena E. Bartholomae, daughter of Louis Andrew Bartholomae and Ida Rosa Bremer, and Frank's sister Margaret married Carolena's brother Edgar, and his brother Isham married Carolena's sister Matilda.
- John Francis Boring registered for the draft on 10 September 1918 in Guadalupe County, Texas, while living with his wife in Seguin, and self-employed there as a farmer.
- John Francis Boring died on 14 February 1949 at age 74 in Seguin, Guadalupe County, Texas, at Chapman Street at his residence. . His death was officially witnessed by Clement Howard Boring.
- His wife Carolena E. Bartholomae became a widow at his death.
- He was interred at Geronimo Cemetery, Seguin, Guadalupe County, Texas.
- Last Edited: 18 Jul 2015