Robert Fariss Campbell
b. 25 June 1890, d. 14 August 1976
- Father: Clark Calhoun Campbell Jr. b. December 1854, d. 1909
- Mother: Annie Juria Fariss b. 11 November 1857, d. 25 February 1942
- Robert Fariss Campbell was born on 25 June 1890 in Cleburne, Johnson County, Texas.
- A photographic twins Robert and Annie Campbell was made about 1891.
- Clark Calhoun Campbell Jr. and Annie Juria Fariss appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1900 in Austin, Travis County, Texas, at 601 West 17th Street. Other members of the household included Robert Fariss Campbell, William Fariss Campbell, Jean Douglas Campbell, Clark Calhoun Campbell III, Annie Fariss Campbell, Sue Katharine Campbell and Mary Jane Fariss.
- Robert Fariss Campbell appeared in the US federal census of 15 April 1910 in Austin, Travis County, Texas, at School for the Deaf.
- He was a stenographer at the School for the Deaf, according to the 1910 census.
- Robert Fariss Campbell registered for the draft on 5 June 1917 in Houston, Harris County, Texas, while single, and living there at the Brazos Hotel, employed as a lawyer with the T&BNRR Co.
- He married Genevieve Carver, daughter of E. B. Carver and Ula Atkinson, circa 1917 in Fort Worth, Tarrant County, Texas.
- He officially witnessed the death of William Fariss Campbell on 10 January 1928 at Baptist Hospital in Houston, Harris County, Texas.
- Robert Fariss Campbell and Genevieve Carver appeared in the US federal census of 1 April 1930 in Houston, Harris County, Texas, at 1617 South? Street and a female domestic servant and chauffeur.
- He was a lawyer, according to the 1930 census.
- He officially witnessed the death of Mary Jane Fariss on 16 March 1936 at Lutcher Hospital in Orange, Orange County, Texas.
- Robert Fariss Campbell died on 14 August 1976 at age 86 in Houston, Harris County, Texas, at Tremont Health Care Center, 2501 Westerland.
- He was interred at Oakwood Cemetery, Austin, Travis County, Texas.
- Last Edited: 20 Feb 2013