Elizabeth Brazelton Viser
b. 16 February 1816, d. 29 May 1853
- Father: William Viser b. circa 1793, d. February 1866
- Mother: Rachel Brazelton b. circa 1798, d. August 1866
- Elizabeth Brazelton Viser was born on 16 February 1816 in Montgomery County, Tennessee.
- She married Charles Word in 1834 in Fayette County, Tennessee.
- She married Isaac McGary on 17 February 1842 in Montgomery County, Texas.
- Isaac McGary and Elizabeth Brazelton Viser appeared in the US federal census of 1 June 1850 in Huntsville, Walker County, Texas, living near the penitentiary.. Other members of the household included Marion McGary, Austin McGary, Rachel Frances McGary and Sarah Word.
- Elizabeth Brazelton Viser died on 29 May 1853 at age 37 in Huntsville, Walker County, Texas.
- Her husband Isaac McGary became a widower at her death.
- She was interred at Oakwood Cemetery, Huntsville, Walker County, Texas.
- Last Edited: 24 Nov 2008